Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of South Florida
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} University of South Florida (USF) is a public research university located in Tampa, Florida, United States. The university is organized into 14 colleges and schools offering more than 180 undergraduate programs and "numerous degree programs at the graduate, specialist, and doctoral levels." USF is classified as a research university with very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 42,000 students, and it ranked 159 among all national universities and 14 for "Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology" programs according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 32 credit hours, completed in roughly one to two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.usfhealthonline.com/programs/masters-degree/ms-health-informatics/
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Informatics
- 12 credit hours (?)
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.usfhealthonline.com/programs/certificate/graduate-certificate/
- "About USF". University of South Florida. http://www.usf.edu/about-usf/index.aspx. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "University of South Florida". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/usf-1537. Retrieved 08 December 2016.