Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||C. L. Max Nikias|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Colors||Cardinal and gold|
University of Southern California (USC or SC) is a private non-profit research university located in Los Angeles, California, United States. The university is organized int0 21 schools and other academic units offering hundreds of undergraduate and graduate programs. USC is classified as a research university with very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 43,400 students, and it ranked 23 among all national universities and ninth for its business programs according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- Ph.D. in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- ?? credit hours; See the program information for more details.
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.qcb-dornsife.usc.edu/phd
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "University of Southern California". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/usc-1328. Retrieved 08 December 2016.