Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Southern Indiana
|President||Linda L. M. Bennett|
|Location||Evansville, Indiana, United States|
|Colors||Red, white, and blue|
University of Southern Indiana (USI) is a public university located just outside Evansville, Indiana, United States. The university is organized into four colleges offering over 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The university enrolled more than 9,000 students, and its online graduate nursing program ranked 54 according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Administration, Health Informatics Specialty
- 39 credit hours, completed in roughly two years; "primarily delivered online with the exception of three intensive meetings"
- Available online? Mostly
- Program URL: http://bulletin.usi.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=2458&returnto=853
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- ~16 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.usi.edu/health/certificate-programs/health-informatics-program/
- "Academics at USI". University of Southern Indiana. http://www.usi.edu/academics/academics-at-usi/. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "University of Southern Indiana". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-southern-indiana-1808. Retrieved 08 December 2016.