Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Location||Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|Colors||Dark red, moderate yellow, and very dark gray|
Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen (German: Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen; Latin: Universitas Eberhardina Carolina), often referred to as the University of Tübingen, is a public research university located in Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The university is organized into seven faculties offering more than 300 undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 28,000 students. The university ranked 158 among the world's universities and 42 for its neuroscience and behavior program according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- Ph.D. in Biological Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and Mathematical Modeling track
- ?? credit hours; in conjunction with the Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://phd.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/cbbi-track.html
- "University of Tübingen: Facts and Figures". University of Tübingen. https://www.uni-tuebingen.de/en/university/facts-and-figures.html. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "University of Tübingen". U.S. News & World Report - Best Global Universities. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/eberhard-karls-university-tubingen-503424. Retrieved 13 December 2016.