Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Texas - Austin
|President||Gregory L. Fenves|
|Location||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Colors||Burnt orange and white|
University of Texas at Austin (informally UT Austin, UT, or University of Texas) is a public research university and the flagship institution of the University of Texas System, located in Austin, Texas, United States. The university is organized into 18 colleges and schools offering 119 undergraduate and 223 graduate degree programs. UTA is classified as a research university with very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled nearly 51,000 students, and it ranked 56 among all national universities and sixth for its business programs according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics and Health IT
- ?? credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://healthit.cns.utexas.edu/program-offerings/health-it-certificate-program
- "Facts & Figures". University of Texas - Austin. https://www.utexas.edu/about/facts-and-figures. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- "University of Texas--Austin". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-texas-3658. Retrieved 09 December 2016.