Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Rodney H. Mabry|
|Location||Tyler, Texas, United States|
|Colors||Orange, white, and blue|
University of Texas at Tyler (UT Tyler) is a public university located in Tyler, Texas, United States. The university is organized into seven colleges offering 42 undergraduate and 35 graduate programs. The university enrolled 8,785 students, and it ranked 88 among Western regional universities and 32 among "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following nursing informatics options exist for potential students:
- Executive Certificate in Nursing Informatics
- "The majority of your work is completed online on your own time, at your own pace. Your presence on campus is required just one week per semester."
- Available online? Mostly
- Program URL: https://www.uttyler.edu/enif/
- "Fast Facts". University of Texas at Tyler. http://www.uttyler.edu/about/facts.php. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- "University of Texas--Tyler". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/ut-tyler-11163. Retrieved 09 December 2016.