Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Tromsø
University of Tromsø - The Arctic University of Norway (Norwegian: Universitetet i Tromsø – Norges arktiske universitet) is a public university located in Tromsø, Norway and is the world's northernmost university. The university also has campuses in Alta, Hammerfest, Kirkenes, Narvik, and Harstad. The university offers 57 academic programs, 49 of which are graduate-level (master's) programs. The university enrolled more than 12,000 students, and it ranked fourth among all national universities according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Telemedicine and E-health
- ~30 credit hours, completed in roughly two years; includes thesis
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://uit.no/utdanning/program/268106/technology_-_telemedicine_and_e-health_-_master
- "Education". University of Tromsø. https://en.uit.no/education. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "University of Tromsø". U.S. News & World Report - Best Global Universities. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/university-of-tromso-500047. Retrieved 13 December 2016.