Tips ‘n’ Tricks for a Successful IDBS E-Workbook Implementation
There is much more to implementing your IDBS ELN, E-Workbook, than just following the vendor supplied installation procedures. In order to avoid costly implementation delays and low user adoption rates, it is critical to undertake adequate planning. You will need to understand your data needs, develop and document your workflows, and establish your implementation approach. Securing the right resources for your implementation and the associated testing activities as well as establishing your communication and escalation procedures is also critical and will reduce issues and delays in your project.
In one hour, receive professional useful advice for successfully implementing your IDBS ELN system, including strategies on how to reduce delays and avoid implementation pitfalls. We will also cover the skill sets and domain knowledge that implementation team members should have to promote success. Additionally, the effects of utilizing Laboratory Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), specialists, and experts will be contrasted with the use of less skilled or experienced team members.
• Learn about the challenges of IDBS E-Workbook folder and data organization
• Recognize why collaboration and communication are key to a successful ELN implementation
• Discover how proper planning and resource utilization enables E-Workbook data analysis and decision making
• Become familiar with how a well-implemented ELN system speeds up patent filing
• Learn how to select the team members and SMEs with the right skills and experience
Who Should Attend:
• IDBS E-Workbook Implementation Project Managers and Participants
• Laboratory Directors, Managers, and Scientists
• IT Managers, Directors, and Systems Analysts
• Lab Information Systems Owners
• QC, QA and R&D Professionals
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with a senior ELN implementation consultant and receive insight and real-time answers to questions during your IDBS E-Workbook implementation project.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q & A section.
131 Continental Drive, Suite 303
Newark, DE 19713
302-731-5290 | www.csolsinc.com