Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Headquarters||3030 Gilchrist Rd., Akron, Ohio, U.S.|
|Number of locations||5|
Alpha Technologies US, LP develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions designed for the elastomer industry.
Dynisco announced on September 3, 2004 it was going to acquire Alpha Technologies US, LP for more than $14 million.
Sometimes in early to mid-2015, Alpha Technologies quietly phased out its ECLIPSE laboratory information management system (LIMS). Additionally, Enterprise ULTIMA was renamed to just Enterprise.
Technology and products
Formerly Enterprise ULTIMA, Enterprise is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that provides "precise analytics to help increase production, ensure consistency, and enable better decision making."
- "Dynisco acquires Alpha Technologies for $14M". Boston Business Journal. American City Business Journals. 03 September 2004. http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2004/08/30/daily55.html. Retrieved 25 September 2013.
- "ECLIPSE". Alpha Technologies US, LP. Archived from the original on 13 February 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140213174553/http://www.alpha-technologies.com/alpha-technologies-laboratory-software--eclipse. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- "Enterprise ULTIMA". Alpha Technologies US, LP. Archived from the original on 24 December 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141224054505/http://www.alpha-technologies.com/alpha-technologies-laboratory-software--enterprise-ultima. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- "Enterprise". Alpha Technologies US, LP. https://www.alpha-technologies.com/enterprise. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "Enterprise: Enhanced Data Management Solutions" (PDF). Alpha Technologies US, LP. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5d4b0df9c0741e00019477f7/t/5e14e808cf943d647bdfc514/1578428425112/Alpha+Enterprise+Software+Brochure.pdf. Retrieved 23 October 2020.