Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
3 Melbourne Avenue
Broomhill, Sheffield, U.K.
|Number of locations||2|
LabLogic Systems Limited develops and distributes laboratory informatics software for the agrochemical, nuclear/PET, and pharmaceutical industries. The company also designs, manufactures, and distributes low-level radioactivity measurement tools.
LabLogic quietly phased out its Sara soil metabolism LIMS in 2015.
Technology and products
Debra, Laura, and PETra
Debra is a modular laboratory information management system (LIMS) "designed specifically to manage the entire life cycle of a range of drug and environmental metabolism studies within a FDA/GLP regulated environment."
Laura is a chromatography data system (CDS) for radiochomatography capable of handling "metabolite profiling, quality control, compound purification or any other chromatography task." Functionality includes: "multiple trace display and data treatment, quench correction, decay correction, manual and automatic peak finding, scintillator pump control, fraction collector control, [and] multiple run overlay."
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for Debra, Laura, and PETra:
- PETra (PET LIMS) - Full Video
- PETra (PET LIMS) - Introduction
- PETra (PET LIMS) - Workflow Modules
- PETra (PET LIMS) - Additional Modules
- "Software". LabLogic Systems Limited. Archived from the original on 24 December 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131224095151/http://www.lablogic.com/DisplaySoftware.asp?name=software. Retrieved 01 October 2015.
- "Debra - Metabolism LIMS". LabLogic Systems Limited. https://lablogic.com/life-sciences/software/debra. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Laura". LabLogic Systems Limited. https://lablogic.com/life-sciences/software/laura. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "PETra". LabLogic Systems Limited. https://lablogic.com/nuclear-medicine-and-pet/software/petra. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Debra" (PDF). LabLogic Systems Limited. https://lablogic.com/data/file/5/9/Debra-US.1533917380.pdf. Retrieved 04 October 2019.
- "PETra" (PDF). LabLogic Systems Limited. https://lablogic.com/data/file/d/4/PETra-US.1510312406.pdf. Retrieved 04 October 2019.